bintu asked on

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40am

Views: 782

Question: to conceived

Am having issue to conceived for the past, going to 3 years now, my doctor ask me to do alot of test which I did, the hsg test came out that one of my tube is block can I be still be pregnant? Having been having stomach pain for 4 days now. Pls I need help

Login to follow this question


No answers yet! To post an answer, login to your WhenMyBaby account.

Member? Login

New? Join now!